Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way, the thought of having both Tevez and Aguero in our side is a mouth-watering prospect to use press speak. That is some SERIOUS depth.

The problem is, Tevez is never gonna accept some kind of reduced role, even if he knows it's his last season for the club, so if we convince him to give us one more season (or he's forced to by lack of interest) then we are stuck with the problem of how to accommodate him and Aguero in the same line-up.

No.

City fans will boo him if he plays for us again. I wouldn't do it but there are enough thick-as-pigshit, infantile nobheads amongst us who ruin it for everybody else (you know who you are)

Fantastic player, one of the best i have ever seen in our shirt, but lets be honest, if he stays it will only be a matter of time before he wants to leave again, i am getting really pissed off we have not announced Vinnie as captain it makes it look like we are waiting to see what happens to Tevez, makes us look weak

I want him out of this club. He said he wants to leave and keeps saying that he wants to and he is supposed to be our club captain and love the club? Ya right Tevez, move along. You were and are a great player but that is not the kind of person I want on City.

22-burning-bridges.jpg

tevezisablue said:
Yes for the way he performs on the Pitch but all of this nonsense off the pitch is really getting on my Moobs now.
What's dat?<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 am --<br /><br />Wharteva he does, Kompany should be captain from day ONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.