Do you wear red?

Re: Re: Do you wear red?

twosips said:
As if this question is actually being asked. Embarrassing. It's just a colour.

TCIB - I don't think anyone would wear a red shirt. It's just not a shirt colour.

But yeah, i have a few red t-shirts/jumpers etc. One of my coats is red too. Just a colour innit.

Dohhhhh...

Re: Re: Do you wear red?

blueshine said:
Warwickhunt said:
Won't be buying the away strip then?

Don't be a smartarse hey...

kenneth_williams.jpg

Havnt got a piece of clothing that is red. I just dont like the colour, and it reminds me of the scum. Only thing I have that is red is the new away shirt, but apart from that, its been years since ive had red clothing.

i haven't realized but to think about i own hardly anything red.

the most red on a stitch i own is the new away shirt.

some have a bit of red on it but none with red as it's main color.

i'm quite pleased by this.

Never.

I've dyed my blood blue and spend hours painting the ladybirds in my garden sky blue with a tiny paintbrush.

My TV is black and white so I don't have to see any offensive colours and when I'm out and about I wear a blindfold and use a white stick so I never have to see red traffic lights, buses or cars.

I won't have tomatoes in the house.

It disgusts me just how tolerant some City fans are.

had a rough patch a few years ago, came through it and had a bit of a shopping spree to kit myself out again. got it all home and had completely subconsciously bought every single item with blue on it, from socks & boxers to jumpers & shirts. true story, approx 4 dozen different items, no red in sight. without even thinking about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.