Does Andy Townend have an issue with Rag FC.

Pam

He trash talks the rag gits at every opportunity and he is ALWAYS nice about City.

Good for him, Sheringham banging on how it's a good result for the rags.........how the hell does he work that out the twat ?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
bluemoon32 said:
Good for him, Sheringham banging on how it's a good result for the rags.........how the hell does he work that out the twat ?
I for one hope that we are able to offer up Hamburg a result just like that on Thursday!

Two nil City would be even nicer.

dont mind him at all probably the best on the tv or radio as a pundit plus back in 1990 whilst i was stationed in gibraltar with the raf chelsea were there and came in the pub (the clipper) we were in when about 7 of them (him wise and a few others i forgot) came in sat with us once they new we were english and bought our ale...townsend and wise to be fare were sound as fook

I quite like andy Townsend , knows his stuff , and talks a lot of sense.

Maybe the happy time that he spent at Chelsea during his playing days has influenced the apparent 'distancing' of himself from the rags!

Apparently the first piece of silverware he won during his playing days was when one of his other clubs , Aston Villa , stuffed the rags in the Coca-Cola cup final too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.