Does Any one else think.......

on our day we can beat anybody

we're just not too sure when that days going to be

Tonight and the last few seasons have showed that English football has the best teams and is encouraging for us bearing our UEFA cup run in mind

The Fat el Hombre said:
Tonight and the last few seasons have showed that English football has the best teams and is encouraging for us bearing our UEFA cup run in mind

Disagree.

Our 'top 4' can beat most teams, but teams like Villa, Everton etc would get hammered in the Chump's League

The Fat el Hombre said:

I agree, the difference to me seems to be the pace and picking up the second balls, I know that is a cliche but the last couple of years that I have watched the chimps league(apols tin hat time).This coupled with better technical players means English teams are dominating Europe again and I really hope this sets us apart in our golden quest

quiet_riot said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Disagree.

Our 'top 4' can beat most teams, but teams like Villa, Everton etc would get hammered in the Chump's League

Course they would. Just like how teams in italy and spain who aren't good enough to get in the champs league would get hammered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.