Does Any one else think.......

mauriziogaudino said:
We could beat Real Madrid?? I know I will get the rag posts but so fucking what.
Real Madrid couldn't live with the intensity of Liverpool's game

We can't play like that

And Liverpool can't do it every week either - which is why they can win Champions League trophies, but can't win the League

On tonights showing i would have to say yes,but its hard to judge as Liverpool were awesome tonight. If Liverpool had been playing Boro tonight would they have adopted the same tactics? I think not and that is the problem with Rafa.

clairepartyring said:
On tonights showing i would have to say yes,but its hard to judge as Liverpool were awesome tonight. If Liverpool had been playing Boro tonight would they have adopted the same tactics? I think not and that is the problem with Rafa.

Liverpool were awesome but they were'nt two weeks ago and still won.

It has to be the worst Madrid have played in a long time. In the first leg they posed no threat at all and thats after scoring ten goals in the previous two league games.

And once again in Milan, Inter were just as disappointing and they are well clear in Serie A.

If that's going to be the standard in the future, we've definately got a good chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.