DOES ANYBODY RATE.

this was on another thread. he needs good service as he is a good header of the ball think he would be good as a target man

pedro666 said:
this was on another thread. he needs good service as he is a good header of the ball think he would be good as a target man

So who would be providing the crosses from us then? Thats one of our weaknesses I would say, with Petrov out theres no-one who I would say is a great crosser of the ball

More worried about the 31 in 155 for Bayern München

Why the hell can't I say the name of the German football team that RSC played for before Blackburn, is the world that PC now?

well he is a great forward... all you have to do is look at his runs, passing and last years goals when he had service... this year he hasnt had any service and i also think lost a bit of motivation since he couldnt move in august... but when he plays he is natural in his play and especially his runs... they are top class and would learn our younger strikers alot... he is like Owen making space for everyone to play....

Olimpia Asunción 23 (13)
Bayern Munich 155 (31)
Blackburn Rovers 50 (22)

To be honest with our fans if he dont score he will be slagged. 155 games for Bayern and 31 goals is bad for any striker one season wonder

kinkladze10 said:
Olimpia Asunción 23 (13)
Bayern ****** 155 (31)
Blackburn Rovers 50 (22)

To be honest with our fans if he dont score he will be slagged. 155 games for Bayern and 31 goals is bad for any striker one season wonder

Don't suppose it has crossed your mind that maybe he just suits English football? or that Hughes can get the best out of him?

Why not look for a positive?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.