Does Anyone Actually Like Monday Night Football?

BusterPhillips

I think it completely sucks. Watching everyone else play then after the weekends finished there's a match that I can't get to because its anight game and I can't watch cos its not on sky...

Just another excuse to make Monday and kill 3pm Saturday kick offs...

Nope, hate Monday night footie.
Most weeks after i get in from work im so tired i just cant get into it

lmjones1uk said:
I think it completely sucks. Watching everyone else play then after the weekends finished there's a match that I can't get to because its anight game and I can't watch cos its not on sky...

Just another excuse to make Monday and kill 3pm Saturday kick offs...

Monday night football is the reason I am not at the match tonight!

Let that be a NO from me!

There was an interesting thread discussing making all City League games a Saturday by opting out ok Sky TV money and televising our own games

I have still not been surgically removed from Sat 3pm and Wed 7.30 kick offs. It might be part of the world-wide conspiracy to put our games on last and stoke up the pressure to get the win after Spuds and Dippers have had a straightforward three points!

I just feel left out when all the other teams are playing and we are not. Notice the Sky4 very rarely appear on a Monday night these days, wonder if that will change when we barge our way into their cozy set-up?

I do seem to remember that we were on the first ever Monday night televised game vs Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.