Does anyone else feel like this?

I’ve just had Indaparkside on the phone and he no longer wants to be King of of the Main Stand Moaners. Expect his resignation letter on the forum this afternoon.

Joking aside, it will be interesting if City’s new Ticket Compliance Manager speaks Mandarin. As long as they can sign Blue Moon ……

I’ve just had Indaparkside on the phone and he no longer wants to be King of of the Main Stand Moaners. Expect his resignation letter on the forum this afternoon.

Joking aside, it will be interesting if City’s new Ticket Compliance Manager speaks Mandarin. As long as they can sign Blue Moon ……
I know the job role wanted a lot of experience in many areas but surely signing Blue Moon is irrelevant in the grand scale of things as well as being pretty hard. Signing 'you're a wanker referee' would be easier.

EDIT: No way @Indaparkside is up this early on a non match day!

I know the job role wanted a lot of experience in many areas but surely signing Blue Moon is irrelevant in the grand scale of things as well as being pretty hard. Signing 'you're a wanker referee' would be easier.

He’s outside the vets in Bury.

Last edited:

Maybe the ability to do a Doku Kung Fu kick should be part of the essential criteria.

Now Inda no longer wants help with tickets to games I will be able to fit more work in and get down the gym a bit more lol

Reactions: Eds
It’s definitely got a lot worse since football returned after Covid.
Had to endure pissed up/ coked up LFC fans on the train to and from Liverpool on Sunday. It started on the 11am train going and continued on the train after the match. Two different groups of idiots.
They were staggering around the carriage too drunk to stand up and playing loud techno music. No train guards, no police, just the usual transport experience in this country on our crumbling rail system. I say it every season but that was my last trip to Anfield. To be fair this problem is worse with LFC than anyone else. I will continue to attend home and away matches but you have to be selective these days for your own sanity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.