does anyone have any pics of Maine Road M14 road sign?

MCFCinUSA

(expat based in USA) but past year back in the UK
Team supported
City since 1977
just took a look over the Colin Bell programme thread and saw this:

gornik.jpg

does anyone have a photo of a real Maine Road M14 street sign they could post up to the board?

- & I was sorely tempted to ask for one of the signs, and have a feeling there are Blues out there who might well procure them, but a photo uploaded here will be sufficient, eheh

;o)

- and an Oxford Road sign if anyone's near the Whitworth Park pub & can shoot me a pic of one of those for me would also be great; thank you!

(and remember, Abduls rules!!)

*** I've just learned the Whitworth has closed down, shame... but Adbuls lives on! ***

AFAIK none of the signs around the ground had the postal area on. A genuine one just had Maine Road or Kippax Street on it.

Here's a plastic replica for sale:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MANCHESTER-CITY-FC-MAINE-ROAD-STREET-SIGN-PERFECT-GIFT-FOR-THE-CITY-FAN-MCFC-/200943446077" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MANCHESTER-CI ... 0943446077</a>

$(KGrHqR,!k4E75KQ0EC7BPDek4R7uw~~60_12.JPG

Above the T-shirt shop (soccer shop??)

8ti6.jpg

A good opportunity to post this pic too........

09xk.jpg

thanks for these.. and any more anyone has?

- I just read the Maine Road 'Absence' thread, and am listening to that guy's guitar song..

.. lots of memories and a certain sense of something lost..

if I wasn't in the US I would have been down there for the auction (and of course Southampton) and would have joined all those people who went for a final visit afterwards.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:31 am --<br /><br />
8ti6.jpg

wouldn't mind having that at all, in fact, I've taken a rather green eye to it

;o)

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
sir baconface said:
Paul powers moustache said:
41069_1592396012839_7636612_n.jpg

Heres one on my shed

Steve

A magnificent erection.

Indeed,

That's better looking than the last Kippax Street stand.......:-)

ehehehe, yes it's a beauty to behold & I thank you for sharing it

:o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.