does anyone know spike ?

I've heard he's a prickly character...see what I did there?

18 minutes, it's also past midnight so some people have gone to bed for work tomorrow mate, you'll have to give it till tomorrow. Plus, even if you got his number now, not sure he'd appreciate the call at 00:30!!!

djspam said:
djspam said:
please text me the number its dead important

thanks for the your help

1 fucking question not 1 of you cn have the decencey to answer to answer so tell me this wewon well and taht is it so come on

Spike doesnt like you mate, told me to tell you to do 1!

djspam said:
djspam said:

thanks for the your help

1 fucking question not 1 of you cn have the decencey to answer to answer so tell me this wewon well and taht is it so come on

Jesus bud did you down a bottle of rum before you wrote that second comment??? :)

Petetheblu said:
djspam said:
djspam said:

thanks for the your help

Jesus bud did you down a bottle of rum before you wrote that second comment??? :)

8-9 pints that is all
hangin on wot is n the number

djspam said:
Petetheblu said:
djspam said:
djspam said:

thanks for the your help

8-9 pints that is all
hangin on wot is n the number

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.