Does anyone really care how we win the league?

Right so yes he went AWOL but he's come back with an apology. Other players have been on twitter saying that they're glad he's back (Vinny, Lescott, Aguero, & Nasri)

If we don't win the league it will not be down to just one player returning.

I want to win the league no matter what and if Tevez scores the winner against the rags to win it us then I'll celebrate just as much/if not more than the Dickov equaliser against Gillingham.

Niall2407 said:
Like Skashion has said, why is everyone making up hypothetical situations such as choose between :

A) Tevez plays and we will win the league
B) He doesn't play and we finish 2nd.

I personally would rather carry on without Tevez and give the lads the belief that we can win the league and we don't need Tevez back. If we finish 2nd, then the lads have given it their all and we will be challenging for years to come. Having Tevez doesn't mean we will automatically win the league, he may not even rekindle the form he showed us

Totally agree with this comment!

There is a bigger picture going on here than many people seem to realise ( or are too blinkered in their HATE of United to see ) - that whilst it would be great to win the League this season finishing second IS an improvement on last season.

People need to realise that at this moment it is all about creating a SQUAD to be successful NOT just this season BUT for the foreseeable future.

We want to be able to win Leagues and Cups on a regular basis not just ONE Season like Blackburn.

What if the constantly greedy and selfish play that Tevez brings to the table puts us in a worse position?!

IanBishopsHaircut said:
So long as we win it?

I don't care how we do it..I want it at all costs

So if that means kettle neck back in..I'll cheer his goals every step of the way

You fans saying you would rather finish second than win the league with Herman

You're not f**king well in the head

I thjink a lot of people on Bluemoon are constructing artificial arguments on this.

Nobody no matter what they post on Bluemoon are gonna care how we won it if we win it.

The real problem is that Tevez is very likely to destroy our chances of winning it, do you honestly think having an disruptive selfish Tevez in the team improves our chances of winning the title?

Couldn't give a shit. No-one but us will remember how we won it, only that we did. This first league win in whatever guise is inexplicably huge for the club. It's major cement for our place at the top.

bluefandk said:
The real problem is that Tevez is very likely to destroy our chances of winning it, do you honestly think having an disruptive selfish Tevez in the team improves our chances of winning the title?

Thats not my call...or yours...that's Bobby's

Only he is able to make that judgement...

If he feels he can bring something to our title run in then I back him 100%

If he doesn't...he won't get played

ianbish,AT LAST,someone talking sense,i dont give a toss,how we win it,just so long as we dont get this close for that red shite to win it and take the piss for another year.cmon city !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.