Does Brooklands Blue2.0

Banned Tosspot said:
stony said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
what the hells going on here?! I'm totally lost. Can someone explain please?

Banned Tosspot doesn't like all the attention you're getting. So to focus everyones attention on him, he started a row.
When it looks like he may be losing, he then pretends to be tired or bored.
He will now do one of three things, he will either post loads of music threads, thus going back into his comfort zone. Or he will post the name of one of his friends, and instead of using the PM function, he will have a conversation on the board with them. In his eyes this will tell everyone how popular he is and he really does have friends.
The third choice is he disappears off the board for a few weeks, either cos he's gone too far and is banned or he has had his arse well and truly spanked in a cyber row and gone for a sulk.
He is so fucking predictable.
Obsessed much?

Wow!

Oh I forgot that one. He will start to accuse people of the very things he does. Bullying, being obsessive etc. Then he will start to use a few of his catchphrases "whoosh" "WOW" This usually means he is getting ready to use one of the aforementioned three options.

BlackSheep said:
Shame shit, different thread.

Ay, oop Stony - how's things.

Hello BS, not bad thanks mate. Hows things with you ? You're as rare as Rascal on here these days.

roaminblue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
So have I. I'm just saying lets not ruin a thread with personal insults..... I mean I could tell everyone how you are typical of most ex forces types, you have trouble surviving in the real world in terms of finding a decent job, a relationship and friends. Frankly you're nothing to me, but if you want to discuss further PM me.

thought you'd been to iraq

PMSL
Don't you mean Tie Rack?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.