Does Joe Hart make the grade?

Yes for me he does make the grade although he needs a better understudy to keep him on his toes.England num 1 very soon,well done Joe ! If we sign a Buffon he'll be gone and it'll be our loss.

yes,but was gutted we didnt get friedel in the summer,would have brought joe on well.

needs to stop fucking trying to punch everything that comes his way just claim it son stop punching it into touch

We could be even worse than 18th now if it wasn't for Hart, kept us in so many games with some great saves, yet everyone still picks out the mistakes that he makes, already an English international and is only gonna get better. Keep Hart as number 1 I say.

Great keeper who needs to improve and will do.

Hopefully he will go on and break Alan Oakes record.

Cheltblue said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Needs to play understudy for another year or 2 in my view.

I agree with this.

Wouldnt want to lose him tho as he still has massive potential.

I disagree. He won't improve sitting on his arse.

Daniel Sturridge said:
We could be even worse than 18th now if it wasn't for Hart, kept us in so many games with some great saves, yet everyone still picks out the mistakes that he makes, already an English international and is only gonna get better. Keep Hart as number 1 I say.

Agreed. Joe ahead of Buffoon anyday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.