Does Mancini have the courage to drop Tevez?

AdamManCity

I don't think Tevez deserves to play again this season for many obvious reasons but if he was to make a full recovery before tuesday do you think Mancini would play him or not? I really hope he doesn't play and I hope that either Dzeko or Balotelli or maybe even both shine on saturday to ensure their place in the team on tuesday and then again for next saturday. I't won't feel right to watch Tevez lead us out at wembley after seeing how he treats this club and nothing would make me happier than watching Kompany lift our first major trophy in my lifetime. But would Mancini let this happen if Tevez is fit in time?

If Tevez is fit and Mancini thinks we have a better chance of winning the game with him in the side, he will play him.

/thread

Agree 100% with you mate but Tevez will definitely play at Wembley. Hes done a great job for us over 2 seasons but the way hes treated the club in the past few months isnt acceptable. I dont have any problems with him handing in a transfer request but make sure you do it when the transfer window is actually open so he can move. Utted stupidity from him and then not even showing up for the final, even if his leg was hanging off he should have been there showing his support for the team seeing as he is captain. VK should be given the captains armband right now and Mancini should say that even if Tevez does play then he wont be captain.

Yeah but if he really is leaving, i would much rather watch Kompany lift the trophy...

Tevez's work rate on the pitch and the goals have been priceless. In my opinion, if he's fit, he should play.

If i had to chose a player to drop, at a push i would say Barry. De jong and Yaya in midfield with silva balo and aj, with Carlos upfront.

niall_mcfc said:
Agree 100% with you mate but Tevez will definitely play at Wembley. Hes done a great job for us over 2 seasons but the way hes treated the club in the past few months isnt acceptable. I dont have any problems with him handing in a transfer request but make sure you do it when the transfer window is actually open so he can move. Utted stupidity from him and then not even showing up for the final, even if his leg was hanging off he should have been there showing his support for the team seeing as he is captain. VK should be given the captains armband right now and Mancini should say that even if Tevez does play then he wont be captain.
This isn't a dig at you but a genuine question, what has Tevez done to the club over the last few months to be classed as so unacceptable? I've not heard a peep apart from what happened during his transfer request and I'm now feeling a little left out that everyone has such information to state what the truth is yet fail to put it down in type.

Can someone put me in the picture of what the actual truth is, in hard fact stylee so there can be no doubts? Honestly, I want to hate him as well but can't until someone tells me the inside truth.

Anyone?

And to answer the question, I think Mancini will have the gonad's not to play him, but I think it'll be more of 'Do I Need To Play Him'. That'll be how he plays it I reckon especially if he knows if Carlos wants away.

Anyone who thinks Carlos shouldnt play should go and watch fishing cause you cannot know about football.

He is the best striker we have and until we find better he plays.

You always play your best team and if you think Mario or Edin are better then i am completley flabargasted.

Robertos team selections at certain points this season have been detrimental and he must know when he gets his pen out he must write

HART, COMPANY, ZABALETA, DE JONG, YAYA(Only recently), SILVA, TEVEZ.

If these 7 play then I would back us to win every game.

mcfcirlam said:
Anyone who thinks Carlos shouldnt play should go and watch fishing cause you cannot know about football.

I love these type of quotes!!!

Im right and I know it all. Therefore anyone with a different opinion is wrong and knows nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.