Does Mancini have the courage to drop Tevez?

johnmc said:
mcfcirlam said:
Anyone who thinks Carlos shouldnt play should go and watch fishing cause you cannot know about football.

I love these type of quotes!!!

Im right and I know it all. Therefore anyone with a different opinion is wrong and knows nothing
You're deluded ;-)

My choice for the final would be Dzeko or Jo up front because of their height.
Come on Jo be our hero!

Absolutely. He's a fairly assured guy. If he thinks we are better off without Tevez then he won't play. Don't think he gives a flying fuck what Tevez feels about it. Look what he did to Robinho at Everton. He can be a hard bastard when he needs to be.

i acually worry he could be fit for wembley? He'd recovered from injury and how can he plays the best form for our historic match.

OK your right, sounds a bit arrogant.

Lets start votes though.

Carlos Starts/Doesnt Start

Starts 1 v 0

Project said:
Absolutely. He's a fairly assured guy. If he thinks we are better off without Tevez then he won't play. Don't think he gives a flying fuck what Tevez feels about it. Look what he did to Robinho at Everton. He can be a hard bastard when he needs to be.
Mario got the same as well. I don't think he suffers fools easily.

I wish I had as much confidence in Balotelli and Dzeko as others on here.

Yes we have won 3 on the run but 2 of those were against shit opposition.

At Liverpool, Tevez didnt play as went off on 10mins and we were shite with both Balotelli and Dzeko looking awful.

johnmc said:
mcfcirlam said:
Anyone who thinks Carlos shouldnt play should go and watch fishing cause you cannot know about football.

I love these type of quotes!!!

Im right and I know it all. Therefore anyone with a different opinion is wrong and knows nothing

especially when he cant spell kompany right :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.