Does Nedum's sale suggest an incoming(or two)?

No takers for Bridge just yet then? If all 3 go (Ned,Tev & Bridge) in the window then maybe 1 in I'd guess.
Don't forget we also have several loanees still on the books.

I think getting Herman out will be the one that opens up the incomings, hopefully getting one done with the snake will get him giddy about his bulging bank balance (especially after a cut from clueless as well).......

shootmeifipost10k said:
If QPR don't get Nedum now they will probably buy someone else and then come summer we may not be able to sell him on again like last summer.It's not as if we had clubs lining up to buy him, so if he wants to go to QPR it's probably best to just let him go,or again come summer if we want to bring in another CB it will be a case of waiting to get him of the wage list first if we are going down the sell first before we buy.
Also it's not like he's even been on the bench most weeks so probably won't be missed the rest of the season unless we are really unlucky with injuries.
Agree, we need to get rid of a few, this simply a case of take the offer while it's on the table.

Bluwhit said:
No takers for Bridge just yet then? If all 3 go (Ned,Tev & Bridge) in the window then maybe 1 in I'd guess.
Don't forget we also have several loanees still on the books.

whilst we're still actually paying them according to our latest books we've written them off, no?

Kurt Zouma from St. Etienne, he will cost a little more than we're selling Nedum for and we are serious about trying to sign him before Inter or Juve. A 17-year-old centre-back built like a tank having man of the match performances in the French top flight. He and Varane (Real Madrid) could be France's future pairing at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.