Does The Blue Moon Treble Banner Need Up Dating To 5 Trophies?

I'm... in two minds.

Last season we won the treble. THIS season, we've won the UEFA Super Cup and FIFA CWC. Yes, we've won them all in the same calendar year, which is an achievement in and of itself, but that represents a 'Quintuple' which we didn't actually do.

Or it's just a bit of fun and I should stop taking it so seriously.
We’re the current holders of all 5 and that won’t change until May so might as well do it.

I still laugh at the cult having to do the very opposite when they arrogantly left space on the bus for their ‘quadruple’ parade. Only to end up with two domestic pots, both won without scoring a goal

View attachment 103551
There is another photo of the front top of the bus on parade, which shows the outlines of the PL & CL painted over in red.

On this pic (dead head on) You can tell that the ‘Winners’ was a bit of a rush/cba job, as it’s not aligned with the horizontal.

Are you still thinking about it Ric? At least give the BM forum members an answer either way. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.