Doesn't sound like its going well...

If you read this go to eat the best pizza in the world in "Pizzeria Di Matteo" via dei tribunali,94. Historic Centre

Pizza and Beer cost you around 6 euro

Giuseppe said:
malg said:
right you lot, pack it in.....this conversation is veering into the kind of stuff you read on 'off topic'! Anyway, it's going to be a tough, tough game tonight. I hope we do them, but am a bit nervous. Can't wait to see the starting line up.

I think it is going to be a great game tonight
It will be a good game, as I don't think Napoli will just sit back. They were very good at the counter attack at our place, and the football was good to watch. Even more so when you consider that Napoli probably need to win as well. There'll be goals in it anyway.

Giuseppe said:
Hi guys,

I am a napolitan fan, here only to discuss what happen. I have read all your posts and I believe the google translator doesn't work properly as

It says: "150 Man City supporter are causing problems to Napoli supporter resident of Sorrento".

I am concerned about this as Napoli supporter welcome all fans that haven't caused problems previously. All City fans will be welcome as far as they behave properly.

I live in london and all pubs close at 11pm, in Naples you can drink anytime. I understand that some of them when they start to drink they never stop and they may cause problems.

I just want to point out that romans made Pipes.....the cilinder that takes away shit from your bottom :)
This is only one thing....if you want I can make a long list.

I hope that no trouble will happen......you will see what a great game will be.

Here to reply to you today and if I know some news I will post it

Giuseppe

Bongiorno Giuseppe.
I have a question.
Do you have any fit sisters you could hook me up with?

Oh,and what is the best temperature to serve Barolo at,and should you allow it to breathe before decanting?

Giuseppe said:
Hi guys,

I am a napolitan fan, here only to discuss what happen. I have read all your posts and I believe the google translator doesn't work properly as

It says: "150 Man City supporter are causing problems to Napoli supporter resident of Sorrento".

I am concerned about this as Napoli supporter welcome all fans that haven't caused problems previously. All City fans will be welcome as far as they behave properly.

I live in london and all pubs close at 11pm, in Naples you can drink anytime. I understand that some of them when they start to drink they never stop and they may cause problems.

I just want to point out that romans made Pipes.....the cilinder that takes away shit from your bottom :)

Giuseppe

Liverpool had never played Napoli before and went over there and were getting stabbed left right and centre?

This is the script in Napoli. Everything is cool on the street atm. My concern is if the Sorrento lot turn up, then we might see some action!!!!! Ive seen a few city fans knocking about, one having a shoe shine with a citry top on. A few lads on the beer, all peaceful.
My crew is making its way down to the port as i type.
All calm in Naples.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Giuseppe said:
Hi guys,

Giuseppe

Bongiorno Giuseppe.
I have a question.

No sorry I have 2 brothers.....do you have any fit sister for me? :)

malg said:
Giuseppe said:
malg said:
right you lot, pack it in.....this conversation is veering into the kind of stuff you read on 'off topic'! Anyway, it's going to be a tough, tough game tonight. I hope we do them, but am a bit nervous. Can't wait to see the starting line up.

I think it is going to be a great game tonight
It will be a good game, as I don't think Napoli will just sit back. They were very good at the counter attack at our place, and the football was good to watch. Even more so when you consider that Napoli probably need to win as well. There'll be goals in it anyway.

You are right Napoli has a good counter attack but at home Napoli plays a different game.....I have watched Napoli-Lazio this weekend and second half Napoli was all over but Lazio goalkeeper saved a lot of balls, about 7 I would say.

gazzaa2 said:
Giuseppe said:
Hi guys,

Giuseppe

Liverpool had never played Napoli before and went over there and were getting stabbed left right and centre?

Cunts are everywhere, you cannot blame the whole funs for what come in mind of two lads.

I went to see the return in Liverpool and it wasn't a good experience at all, I had to run for my life as 6 of them against 2 of us....fortunately I went back home safe.

phil31 said:
This is the script in Napoli. Everything is cool on the street atm. My concern is if the Sorrento lot turn up, then we might see some action!!!!! Ive seen a few city fans knocking about, one having a shoe shine with a citry top on. A few lads on the beer, all peaceful.
My crew is making its way down to the port as i type.
All calm in Naples.

Your crew are making their way to the port! What's the name of your vessel and are you heading anywhere nice? You should delay setting sail as there's a football match tonight.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Giuseppe said:
Hi guys,

Giuseppe

Bongiorno Giuseppe.
I have a question.

Oh,and what is the best temperature to serve Barolo at,and should you allow it to breathe before decanting?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barolo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barolo</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.