Dog owners a quick question

Tie pork chops to all the dirty bastard, free roaming cats on the street. He will be tired after chasing the dirty little fuckers, and doing the world a favour.

Why ask a serious question on here? Get a delmation pup on Tuesday not had one before more giddy tan a ten year old. But just attention love and food works just don't get it hyper

andyhinch said:
Why ask a serious question on here? Get a delmation pup on Tuesday not had one before more giddy tan a ten year old. But just attention love and food works just don't get it hyper
Good luck! You've probably got yourself the most hyper dog possible.

leighton said:
Looking after the Aunties dog while she is away for a few days since Friday morning. Today he dog is crying and crying I have brought him out for a walk and feed him but he is still fucking crying. Now I dont know if he is just crying because the aunty is gone off or crying because he is hurt. Nothing seems to be wrong with him he is eating not only did he have his breakfast he also had some of mine cheeky fuck. And he has drank a lot so not too sure whats up with him.
Nothing a toe up its hole wouldn't cure.

mancitygaz said:
andyhinch said:
Good luck! You've probably got yourself the most hyper dog possible.
Had terriers all my life mate, trust me nothing can compete with the killing machines I've had. Met him last week didn't try to rip my throat out once would post a pick he's as cute as fuck but don't know how read thread and still clueless got plenty of fields so one of will get knackered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.