Doh! Yaya wants to make City a BIG club

this big club small club shite gets on my nerves,, its like when ur at primary school an u say " yeah well my dads bigger than yours" who actually cares,, city could be the smallest shittiest club in the world but id still support them,, cos their my club.. what actually makes a club big, or not big? trophies won? attendances? money? facilities? how many fans they have in china?? what a load of crap!!

bluealf said:
Yup we have been a huge club for how long now............

Ermmmmmmm.

I love this club but man some people need to remove the blue specs off before starting a thread.

Barcelona > City last 30 years

City > Barcelona in the next with a bit of luck (see I just put my specs on lol)

In the context of where he's joined us from, I truly hope he does play a part in making us into what his idea of a big club is.

jimmy_89_mcfc said:
this big club small club shite gets on my nerves,, its like when ur at primary school an u say " yeah well my dads bigger than yours" who actually cares,, city could be the smallest shittiest club in the world but id still support them,, cos their my club.. what actually makes a club big, or not big? trophies won? attendances? money? facilities? how many fans they have in china?? what a load of crap!!

I agree totally mate.

It's all a paradox anyway. To be a 'big' club you probably do need to shift shirts in China etc but then those clubs get scoffed at by 'normal' fans who go to games etc.

It's all a big sack of shite really.

Yaya need look no further than Joe Cole for advise on opening salvo's to the press about club size. Lol.

Or i should of said, at least Yaya is not deluded like Joe Cole.

jimmy_89_mcfc said:

Absolutely, Jimmy!

Doesn't matter to me whether we have the same pedigree as other teams or not. My team, end of it.

yaya is the man,one of our many soldiers! nothing wrong with what he said...i just find it hilarious that me rag mate now reckons that he not good anymore(of course only since we were tracking him :D )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.