Doing a runner

Not really it's theft and restaurants really suffer from it. It's like having a laugh about robbing someone's house.
I get that, but to then go on and say hit and runs are now ok is extreme. To not pay a £20 bill is nothing compared to running someone over and not stopping.

Lots of talk today about 'Dine & Dash' or as we say up north doing a runner.

Seems a simple way around this take £1 off one of the party on a credit card when they enter.
Nothing worse in a restaurant being forced to 'pay up front' and generally it would put me off them - but fairly typical in All You Can East Chinese establishments which makes it tough to stick to that principle! At the end of the day you are a proper c*nt if you go into a restaurant planning to do a runner - why on earth would you think this was acceptable, its basically stealing!

Me and Mrs Bluehammer did it in Italian chain place a couple months ago, not proud of it but we asked for the bill 3 times and waited over half an hour before I said f*ck this and walked out, the service was rude and slow throughout the whole meal. Not been arrested yet.
If you mention Southgate or England again on here, I’m gonna Dob you in …!

There was a clip I was watching just yesterday on this on the Facebook reels.

Couple did this and then the woman realises she’s left her purse at the restaurant, the fucking idiot. Footage shows her bold as brass insisting on not paying but demanding her property back. Hubby seems to be willing to pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.