Doing a runner

Yep, sorry, got discombobulated with your post, I misunderstood you. The Indian Ocean is across from Tesco. I think the barman is a dipper, the owner a rag, but the waiter a blue.
I'm not in the area now but when the Ocean first opened it was excellent but, went downhill a year or so afterwards.

Westwood East was a cheaper option with own booze but always seemed cold inside.

Most Saturday afternoons when I was about 11/12 we would sneak into Middleton baths before going to Tommys chippy afterwards.
Figured out quite quickly that as you queued up to pay they threw the receipt into a box once you’d paid. I’d have a quick rummage through on the way past and find one which just had chips and gravy or something cheap before going into the dining area and ordering the full shebang of pudding chips peas gravy and a coke and just paying for chips and gravy. I was quite proud until I read this thread..

I’m a scumbag who deserves jail time. Hope this confession helps me when I get to the pearly gates..

You've repented at least that's all you can do, once at the pearly gates you'll see...
1000068810.gif

Soz. I was young, stupid, mentally under-developed and completely off my face on every occasion.

And getting chased around town by a bunch of machete-wielding asian kitchen staff is neither funny nor clever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.