Dom Noonan

Yes used to know him quite well his brother Tammy was a bit of a lad too.Are you by any chance related to Barry,Paul and Alan Donnelly

quiet_riot said:
Was thinking back to the documentary earlier, so this could be inaccurate, but wasn't there a bit where Donal said something like "There's a hint of lavender about you Dom" and he replied about how he'd been raped (at boarding school?) when he was younger, and that made him gay.

That, coupled with the fact he surrounded himself with kids....the N word comes to mind.

Neuropsychosis?<br /><br />-- Thu May 13, 2010 4:26 pm --<br /><br />
johnny on the spot said:
I wonder whether gangsters realise they are no more than an ironic aspect of the entertainment publishing industry now? A bit like wrestling, or that UFC nonsense.

Their autobiographies are generally requested in libraries by tragic fuckers whose own literacy stands no higher than that required by the Beano. Same goes for morons who read Martina Cole.

Seriously, you are being laughed at by librarians. The Dewey category 364 never fails to crack a wry smirk.

The mirth of librarians is old hat to me, let them obsessively arrange their plastic coated volumes of corned beef recipes. It is the rancourous tittering of fishmongers garlanded with imitation parsley and lurking behind their stalls on market day that raises my dander. Still I continue to ignore their aging cockles and shun their encrusted gurnards and Manx bloaters as I return home to loll on the poop deck and enjoy my recordings of Mr Kyle.

sweynforkbeard said:
quiet_riot said:
Was thinking back to the documentary earlier, so this could be inaccurate, but wasn't there a bit where Donal said something like "There's a hint of lavender about you Dom" and he replied about how he'd been raped (at boarding school?) when he was younger, and that made him gay.

That, coupled with the fact he surrounded himself with kids....the N word comes to mind.

Neuropsychosis?

-- Thu May 13, 2010 4:26 pm --

johnny on the spot said:
I wonder whether gangsters realise they are no more than an ironic aspect of the entertainment publishing industry now? A bit like wrestling, or that UFC nonsense.

Their autobiographies are generally requested in libraries by tragic fuckers whose own literacy stands no higher than that required by the Beano. Same goes for morons who read Martina Cole.

Seriously, you are being laughed at by librarians. The Dewey category 364 never fails to crack a wry smirk.

The mirth of librarians is old hat to me, let them obsessively arrange their plastic coated volumes of corned beef recipes. It is the rancourous tittering of fishmongers garlanded with imitation parsley and lurking behind their stalls on market day that raises my dander. Still I continue to ignore their aging cockles and shun their encrusted gurnards and Manx bloaters as I return home to loll on the poop deck and enjoy my recordings of Mr Kyle.

LOL!!

Ramblings of a mad man... Or a genius!

Haven't decided which, yet...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.