Domestic Double or Champs league?

I love that we’re so successful and so consistent that we have these threads every year and it’s still a pertinent question as we approach the end of April.

3 league titles on the bounce and an FA Cup win to clinch The Double with the added bonus that obvs the rags haven’t won it would give me far greater pleasure than winning the CL

Champions league. It means so much more now, let’s be honest. You can feel it in the ground on those nights.

Doing united on free to air would be fit as fuck, along with running arsenal down...the champs can go on hold. Triple titles takes three yrs for another do...the champs league will be won by then...plus its eating them lot up

If you asked me start of the season you can win the champs league finish mid table and go out all the cups first round I’d of snapped your hand off!

I'd love the domestic double as it's more important. However, just to shut the cunts up I'll take the CL. Kills me to say it but we just need to shut the wankers up.

In my opinion it's a trophy that's at the very least 2nd to your domestic league title.

I honestly believe that this team thinks that they can do all 3.

Right now I would just love us to win the CL.
The bonus to that is that we would then get a shot at the European Super Cup and the World Club Championship.
Winning those 3 would really boil some serious piss and shut the fucking bald fraud brigade up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.