Don’t Blame Fans For The Empty Seats

Everyone knows why the crowd was down. Re-arranged short term so long distance fans would find it very difficult to go.

If it was a scheduled midweek game and we got that crowd, I'd be worried.

I could be wrong, but I do not believe we have 10- 15,000 match going fans coming from very long distances. The majority of our match support comes from the greater Manchester area. I’ll take the train as an example the busiest trains by far are through Stockport and near the airport. Also basing it on the majority of people I sit near

it’s not about that though for me. The biggest reasons are the earlier kick off time, which meant I had to go straight from work to the ground and the horrific traffic. 2 hours from hand forth ! Manchester has got to be one of the worst places in the country for traffic

Everyone knows why the crowd was down. Re-arranged short term so long distance fans would find it very difficult to go.

If it was a scheduled midweek game and we got that crowd, I'd be worried.

Agree. Tbh there were more there than I expected

I live Worsley way, couple months back it took me 3 hours to get home, ive vowed not to go back until mancunian way isnt so shite... i may never get to go again lol.

Rival fans have had nothing to jibe us with in recent years and have clung on to our attendances. Look at the theatre of shite and arsenals stadium theyve had empty seats lately. Christ even Leicester had a shit turn out the other weekend.

Maybe they were sat on m62 for the first half like me. I'm questioning midweek games myself from now on as ball ache getting there. Wouldn't mind but couldn't see why original game was called off as weather mild where we live and didn't seem bad enough to call it off.

@Prestwich_Blue is an absolute gent. So much so, I’ve decided to forgive him for calling me ‘tedious and repetitive’ in a pm once when he was a mod.

Partly because he was correct in his analysis.

That’s outrageous. If you hadn’t forgiven him I could have got my legal team to sue him for slander. Some of my early fallouts with Colin on here would have made fanstasy island blush. Big boy though Colin. Doesn’t hold a grudge.

That’s outrageous. If you hadn’t forgiven him I could have got my legal team to sue him for slander. Some of my early fallouts with Colin on here would have made fanstasy island blush. Big boy though Colin. Doesn’t hold a grudge.
tbf, that’s the only cross-word we’ve ever had. And like I say, I was being tedious and repetitive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.