Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen - trump has showed compassion tonight. You might not like him and many don’t and indeed may have good reason but again credit where credit is due.

No need for the last username comment in my opinion.
I'm curious,he reminds me of someone but i can't think of the name,if you really think trump has done this without some threats from other nations you are deluded,he was speaking yesterday with pride at what he is doing,i dare say he didn't expect the backlash of the pictures of people in cages and screaming kids on their own

I'm curious,he reminds me of someone but i can't think of the name,if you really think trump has done this without some threats from other nations you are deluded,he was speaking yesterday with pride at what he is doing,i dare say he didn't expect the backlash of the pictures of people in cages and screaming kids on their own

Whether he did or he didn’t the good thing is the kids will now be reunited soon.

Let’s get back on topic can we?
Tonight ‘The Donald’ has shown that he does listen.
That he does care.
He has compassion and is a strong President.
I just wish this country had a leader anywhere
near remotely like him. I really do.
Karen - trump has showed compassion tonight. You might not like him and many don’t and indeed may have good reason but again credit where credit is due.

No need for the last username comment in my opinion.
If he was doing it for compassionate reasons why did he retweet this earlier?

At least he did the right thing whatever the reason is. Don’t make me laugh about his compassion though.

If he was doing it for compassionate reasons why did he retweet this earlier?

At least he did the right thing whatever the reason is. Don’t make me laugh about his compassion though.

I have said my bit on today’s events.

Today's move was the result of days of outrage, after it emerged that more than 2,000 children had been separated from their parents at the border.

Images of the facilities where unaccompanied children were detained - literal cages in many cases - shocked both Democrats and Republicans.

Senate Republicans introduce legislation that aims to keep families together

It's a seven page bill produced by Republicans in response to the outrage of recent days.

Under the bill children under 18 would be kept with their families in residential centres.

They would be "secure and safe" and children would be separated from adults who are not their parents or who have serious criminal records.

The legislation states that the government would prioritise family processing and would make 1,000 additional beds and immigration judges available.

BUT

The problems with the terms, however, are the same as those with Trump's Executive Order. There doesn't appear to be a time limit on detention, and it potentially exposes children to illegal conditions of detention.

Paul Ryan earlier announced that the House of Representatives would vote on the bill. It was negotiated as a compromise between Republican conservatives and moderates.

Let’s get back on topic can we?
Tonight ‘The Donald’ has shown that he does listen.
That he does care.
He has compassion and is a strong President.
I just wish this country had a leader anywhere
near remotely like him. I really do.

He doesn’t care
He has no compassion, whatsoever
The last thing we need is him or anyone like him as Prime Minister. I prefer Prime Minister to Leader as Leader sounds a little too close to dictator for my liking but there you go

He changed his mind because everyone disagreed(other than the loons but he doesn’t need to work for thier affection) - he is an ego maniac who cannot stand criticism or dissent. That’s why he likes Putin and Kim, there’s no opposition when he goes to meet them

Today's move was the result of days of outrage, after it emerged that more than 2,000 children had been separated from their parents at the border.

Images of the facilities where unaccompanied children were detained - literal cages in many cases - shocked both Democrats and Republicans.

It's a seven page bill produced by Republicans in response to the outrage of recent days.

Under the bill children under 18 would be kept with their families in residential centres.

They would be "secure and safe" and children would be separated from adults who are not their parents or who have serious criminal records.

The legislation states that the government would prioritise family processing and would make 1,000 additional beds and immigration judges available.

BUT

The problems with the terms, however, are the same as those with Trump's Executive Order. There doesn't appear to be a time limit on detention, and it potentially exposes children to illegal conditions of detention.

Paul Ryan earlier announced that the House of Representatives would vote on the bill. It was negotiated as a compromise between Republican conservatives and moderates.

Having trouble with your phone/computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.