Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lied and promoted his personal business interests in press conference this afternoon.

1) Pitched his hotel in Scotland
2) Lied about him outdoing Regan because Regan never won Wisconsin. Regan did win in Wisconsin, twice
3) Gave a sales pitch for the American arms industry
4) Made some claims about what he achieved at the NATO summit, typically short of detail. But nevertheless it took around 30 minutes for the French President to tell the world that Trump’s claims weren’t true

That’s off the top of my head from a 30 minute press conference. Add to that his waffle and clearly not understanding some questions, claiming Africa was on his ‘strong list’(no, me neither). Not condemning Putin/Russia over the poisoning of British citizens and/or Crimea and/or Ukraine, despite being given plenty of opportunities to do so

Is that enough to be getting on with??

Claimed America supplies 70% of funding/defence towards NATO and in the same afternoon said America supplies 90% towards NATO.

Ignorance is bliss although in your case id say it's also tiring.

No, you do the stupid thing in whataboutism, which is always incredibly boring.

I don’t happen to disagree with a European army on the premise of it, if it tied in very well with NATO.

Protesting about the child catcher in chief, who lies as easily as the rest of us breathe, boasts about molesting women and re-tweets far right (inaccurate) propaganda, NOT what is wrong with society - how he managed to get in and still has followers despite the long list of reasons why he is unsuitable for office IS what is wrong with society

He’s got a shit tonne of cons, there’s no denying that. But he wants what’s best for his country, he’s exactly what this country needs. All we see is the same weak, spineless leaders in charge of the most powerful countries in the world, Trump knows the score and I think he’s doing a great job so far. People who hate him won’t see that though because they just want him to fail. Give me Trump over spineless May any day of the week. Get back to protesting pal, surely there’s something to whinge about again tomorrow.

He’s got a shit tonne of cons, there’s no denying that. But he wants what’s best for his country, he’s exactly what this country needs. All we see is the same weak, spineless leaders in charge of the most powerful countries in the world, Trump knows the score and I think he’s doing a great job so far. People who hate him won’t see that though because they just want him to fail. Give me Trump over spineless May any day of the week. Get back to protesting pal, surely there’s something to whinge about again tomorrow.

Kim Jong Un has a shit lot of floors but also wants what is best for his country......

There is a myth about Trump that he sticks to his gun and what he says goes etc. It is not true

I’m regards to having him over May. Even in Boris Johnson’s fantasy world he said things ‘might be ok’ if we had Trump doing the Brexit negotiations. Hardly a ringing endorsement, is it?

But I cannot think like you. I cannot ever imagine myself being in a position where protesters make feel sick and brand them a disgrace. Especially given what they are protesting about and Trump’s actions

I’m not here to change your mind but hopefully you can see it from another perspective. In addition, to say those protestestig are everything that is wrong with society is well, just wrong

The list of things Trump has done that are completely unacceptable for a head of state is longer than this forum can handle. But lets start with a few and see if you think these represent 'doing a great job':-

Lies consistently, on a daily basis he lies.
He met with Russians ahead of the election on numerous occasions and accepted their help and influence in his campaign - that makes him a traitor.
Has failed to implement sanction on Russia and effectively adopts their position on intentional issues. His family business has massive ties to Russian finance.
He appoints idiots to high profile posts - current head of NASA is a climate change denier who wants to change it into a military style 'Space Force'.
He separates immigrant kids from their families and locks them up - blamed Obama when the country went mental.
Claims credit for breaking things - see the Iran nuclear deal.
Claims credit for North Korea when he gave them everything and has got nothing back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.