Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.
Clinton is the biggest sexual deviant out there. On that he puts Trump truly in the shade.
Let's not talk about the queue of women who have accused him of rape?
Let's not talk about him screwing his tart on Air Force One with the huge risk to his and his agents security.
Let's not talk about the dodgy land deals in Arkansas?
Let's not talk about the dodgy dealings with the Clinton charitable trust fund.
No! No! No!
You are correct when you say it is no surprise with the choice of 'The Donald' over another dodgy Clinton (let's not talk about emails?).

However Trump is the devil incarnate.

For me Trump is far from perfect but he is one the most refreshing politicians in modern times.
He has kicked the establishment up the arse and continues to do so.
More power to his elbow!

I'm suprised you're not in London today waving you're big trump foam hand with the other half dozen supporters.

There was actually quite a lot of support in the UK for Hitler in the 1930's including the Daily Mail. The parallels are shocking and obvious.
tbf, I think they possess(ed) pretty different views on the effects of Jewish influence on the world, but on the other hand, they both have/had seriously questionable haircuts.

Imagine Trump negotiating Brexit for us.....
Trump .. Give us £50 billion a year for the next 5 years and we'll agree to still buy your cars,your wine,your agricultural products.
Junker.....No
Trump....See yah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.