Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump on sending migrants to sanctuary cities exclusively? This will test the democrats i believe. I say that as Cher a well known democrat activist has tweeted in reply that basically "woah, we already have to many homeless in California". So her opinion has quickly changed on the issue.

It will be very interesting to see what how the dems respond to this.

Four words taken out of context by an American Muslim about a terrorist attack in 2001 and Omar is taken to task by the New York Post and original thinkers like yourself.

78% of terror related attacks were by White Nationalists in 2018.

Not a peep...

At least she finds terrorism funny.

At least she finds terrorism funny.

That is a gross misrepresentation of what she was saying, as you well know. If you have watched that and your main take-away is that she finds the act terrorism funny then I suggest you either 1)are finding what you are looking for and 2) watch it again with an open mind. Whilst bearing in mind that the AQ threat to mainland US is minuscule compared to toddlers killing their own partners with guns and also domestic terrorism from the likes of Dylan Roof

That is a gross misrepresentation of what she was saying, as you well know. If you have watched that and your main take-away is that she finds the act terrorism funny then I suggest you either 1)are finding what you are looking for and 2) watch it again with an open mind. Whilst bearing in mind that the AQ threat to mainland US is minuscule compared to toddlers killing their own partners with guns and also domestic terrorism from the likes of Dylan Roof
Laughable.

She's burying herself in her dislike of the country that has given her a home.

Laughable.

She's burying herself in her dislike of the country that has given her a home.

Be that as it may, I have no idea and don’t particularly care - But we are talking about a video where you specifically said she finds terrorism funny - there is absolutely no evidence of that whatsoever based on that video. Non. Not by any reasonable measure

Be that as it may, I have no idea and don’t particularly care - But we are talking about a video where you specifically said she finds terrorism funny - there is absolutely no evidence of that whatsoever based on that video. Non. Not by any reasonable measure
Laughing occurs when one finds something funny.

Wasting your time mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.