Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He answered no questions put to him just flannel and bluff, he's not got a fucking clue I expect North Korea to be bombed soon

Amazing times we live in.

Whether Trump is nuts or not(spoiler, he is) the fact is half of America is basically working to commit treason.

Some of the utter shite I've read about Russian hackers is laughable.

Let me tell you something. I've used outlook express in my office for 6 years. I've had Chinese spam. Eastern european spam. Nigerian spam. Every scam under the sun.

But NEVER Russian spam.

Then a week after this Russian hacker nonsense begins, I suddenly start getting 20 scams per day from Russia. All not even trying to hide it. Full of russian text with .ru addresses. No English in the mails.

Now are you telling me that Russia is actually sending this junk, all of a sudden despite all these claims?

Of course they aren't. It's clearly coming from some intelligence directive from within the US to have us all believe the Russians are attacking everyone and want access to all our webcams. It's classic brainwashing.

Podesta got phished. It happens everyone. That is not Russian hacking.

American businessmen meeting with Russians is not some deep dark thing...it's called diplomacy or business depending on the day of the week.

What should scare folk is what if Trump actually brought a peace about with Russia, but ended up at odds with China/Korea? Because that's likely what's happening here.

And why were China buying their way into every major territory over the past decade?

While everyone was looking for jihadi bogeymen, democrats were selling the USA from right under the noses of the public. That's why these nut jobs like Bannon and Trump are willing to deal with Putin.

As I said, amazing times.

Does your tin foil hat fit you well?

He clearly has a lot to hide.

Yet he's calling out the Intelligence Community - this won't end well for him.

It's a truly shocking PC!!

He's unhinged!!

Why the fook isn't he pulling this around to policies??!!
Because he hasnt got any. All he has are soundbites, vague campaign trail concepts. He demonstrated this yesterday with Netanyahu when he was asked straight up what his intended policy was. Does anyone understand his response? Fuctifino what he said, something about looking at two state and one state and liking the one that someone else likes. Or some such gibberish. And then his man at the UN directly contradicts him today. He does not know any policy, he is a total bullshitter

Did I just imagine that press conference or was it the longest opening to a SNL sketch ever?

Following on twitter. He won't last the term at this rate

Did he just say your people, to a African American reporter! Oh hell no! #TrumpNewsConference

37e42e235c5a5a8c932f864bc9272ff8d30562ced3789a11dbe908234553902e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.