Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's briefing on opioids:

"Drug dealers are losers, Mexicans are all drug dealers, Mexicans are losers, I won the popular vote, everybody loves me, the New York Times is fake news"

Problem solved

Today's briefing on opioids:

"Drug dealers are losers, Mexicans are all drug dealers, Mexicans are losers, I won the popular vote, everybody loves me, the New York Times is fake news"

Problem solved

(God I hope not, this is just about the first time he's addressing a problem that all affects all Americans. It needs urgent action and should be fairly straightforward.)

Meanwhile, NYT subscriptions are up 63%. They've posted a $15.4m profit after a $500,000 loss the previous year.

And Trump's getting his lowest poll scores yet, just 31% approving of his presidency, whilst 59% say his presidency has been.... a failure.

(God I hope not, this is just about the first time he's addressing a problem that all affects all Americans. It needs urgent action and should be fairly straightforward.)

Meanwhile, NYT subscriptions are up 63%. They've posted a $15.4m profit after a $500,000 loss the previous year.

And Trump's getting his lowest poll scores yet, just 31% approving of his presidency, whilst 59% say his presidency has been.... a failure.
Fake news, numbers are wrong, 31% is the highest possible score, I'm the best, my hands are big, Democrats are losers, Hillary is a loser, nobody reads the New York Times, Mexicans are losers. Sad

Threatening North Korea with Fire and Fury like the world has never seen.

Nothing like calming a situation!
The Don will sort them pesky Korean's out...

giphy.gif

Not for me. I can't believe that other bloke allowed him to do it. Should have hooked the fucker.
Should have asked him in front of all the other why he just did that and then stood shaking his head and laughing at him. He doesnt do accounting for his actions or public humiliation very well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.