Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the statues should stand then?
This will be controversial being a lefty. I think the statue should stand. Not as a promotion of racism and slavery as some so called liberals call it, but to serve as reminders not to go back there again. Air brushing history just repeats it.

This will be controversial being a lefty. I think the statue should stand. Not as a promotion of racism and slavery but to serve as reminders not to go back there again. Air brushing history just repeats it.

Is the correct answer.

You're abusive and funny, if you've got a shit life don't take it out on others.
What the fuck are you on about?

Trump made a press conference.

A poster 'lol'd' at his comments regarding the neo nazis and it being the fault of both sides whilst both sides has "very good people".

Didsbury Dave stated he despised him for that 'lol'

You took issue with DD despising someone for a view.

I explained how it's perfectly fine to despise someone making light of the situation and backing neo nazis.

It's really not very difficult to keep up with although it seems to have confused you greatly. Maybe, once you stop licking the screen, you could actually go back through the thread and make yourself aware of the situation and dialogue you appear to commenting on.

What the fuck are you on about?

Trump made a press conference.

A poster 'lol'd' at his comments regarding the neo nazis and it being the fault of both sides whilst both sides has "very good people".

Didsbhrt Dave stated he despised him for that 'lol'

You took issue with DD despising someone for a view.

I explained how it's perfectly fine to despise someone making light of the situation and backing neo nazis.

It's really not very difficult to keep up with although it seems to have confused you greatly. Maybe, once you stop licking the screen, you could actually go back through the thread and make yourself aware of the situation and dialogue you appear to commenting on.

So someone LOL'd and you hate them? Says a lot about you doesn't it? Grow up life's too short.

This will be controversial being a lefty. I think the statue should stand. Not as a promotion of racism and slavery as some so called liberals call it, but to serve as reminders not to go back there again. Air brushing history just repeats it.
They should belong in a museum then not in public places.

So someone LOL'd and you hate them? Says a lot about you doesn't it? Grow up life's too short.
No you mouth breather. Didsbury Dave stated that as you'd see on page 916 as I've already explained.

What's it like being a goldfish with the attention span of

Nothing to do with being right or left at all.

21st century Economic policy has no place with regards 19th century slave ownership.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.