Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say again, racists and racist apologists like to muddy the waters, argue semantics and create straw-man arguments and hyphothetical's.

Instead they should just say they agree with the Nazi and far right groups and that they have no problem with a statue of a confederate and racist slave owner being in a place where descendants of slaves live today.

Talking of US memorials let us look at this one

9f4a0d0869d9f86b97fd770c5f33a87b--lincoln-memorial-war-memorials.jpg

Every US citizen who parades around proudly displaying nazi symbols and giving the salute and espousing neo nazi ideilogy imho spits on this merorial and shows nothing but contempt for those that died in WW2, and as such bring shame on their country.

And I have nothing but contempt myself for nazis and the alt-right and their spreading of hatred and bile.

How.anyome could defend them is beyond me.

I'll say again, racists and racist apologists like to muddy the waters, argue semantics and create straw-man arguments and hyphothetical's.

Instead they should just say they agree with the Nazi and far right groups and that they have no problem with a statue of a confederate and racist slave owner being in a place where decedents of slaves live today.
I think Bluetev pretty much said that.

So you're saying there were thousands of 'normal' people that descended on Charlottesville at the same time as the organised Neo-Nazi 'Unite the Right' protest - and upon hearing and seeing Nazi chants and salutes they still were on the side that the Nazis were on? Yeah, these weren't normal people.
Perhaps they could have had the right wing nutters parade one day and the left wing nutters the day after, then they could have spouted both lots of bollocks till they were blue in the face without anyone getting hurt or killed. Then perhaps the more reasonable people could have met the day after and had a discussion on whether it was necessary to take down a statue that's been there for a 100 years. Although there is one in London to William the Bastard I believe should be torn down the murdering enslaving bounder I'm writing my protest letter as we speak.

Instead they should just say they agree with the Nazi and far right groups and that they have no problem with a statue of a confederate and racist slave owner being in a place where descendants of slaves live today.

Agreed, mate. Their main tool is usually "whaboutery" as the Irish call it.

"Well what about Antifa?" Or whoever.

So you're saying there were thousands of 'normal' people that descended on Charlottesville at the same time as the organised Neo-Nazi 'Unite the Right' protest - and upon hearing and seeing Nazi chants and salutes they still were on the side that the Nazis were on? Yeah, these weren't normal people.
Of course they weren't normal people with the right to protest or express their view, my nonfascist friend.

Similarly, antifa have been associated with sympathisers of islamic terrorism, but strangely that doesn't imply every one if them is automatically persona non grata on your book, does it?

Agreed, mate. Their main tool is usually "whaboutery" as the Irish call it.

"Well what about Antifa?" Or whoever.
Precisely. What about the right of people to protest, what about the thousands of other statues dedicated to people who served nasty colonial regimes, what about all those protests that had islamic terrorist elements mixed up with them

Very annoying, being exposed for being two faced hypocrites.

Of course they weren't normal people with the right to protest or express their view, my nonfascist friend.

Similarly, antifa have been associated with sympathisers of islamic terrorism, but strangely that doesn't imply every one if them is automatically persona non grata on your book, does it?
You just said they were normal non-Nazis who just happened to be at a Unite the right rally. You can't have it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.