Donald Trump

If Kamala will accept a debate by a neutral party, I'm sure Trump will do it.

The problem is that Kamala will only do a stacked debate.

She was better than Trump in he last debate. But that's partly because she was being unfairly sided by the mods and her bar was outdoing Biden's performance. Which she easily scaled. That said, Trump was poor. There were so many easy gimme's he missed.

What was the lie? I could be wrong but I think he is right that she was never corrected or fact checked once and he was multiple times. Maybe not 9. Wouldn't that just be an exaggeration rather than a lie?
There is a reason only Trump was being fact checked, and it wasn’t because the moderators were favouring Harris.

Would that be because he was the only one flagrantly and dangerously lying? Lol
Edited for accuracy.

You are finally catching on!

I love that you don’t seem to be bothered by the very real harm his lies have caused people (local and immigrant) living in Springfield, amongst many others places.

And that is just from that single debate. He has caused so much harm to so many people over the years, and is only getting worse and more destructive, it is difficult to quantify.

Which is partly by design.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.