Donald Trump

I try not to engage with you, for obvious reasons, but I just wanted to say this is an incredibly ignorant and naive take on American politics and the dangers of Trump/Vance and the MAGA movement specifically, even for you. To try to act as if Trump/Vance or MAGA is not an existential threat to what is left of American democracy, and is merely a symptom of “silly American politics” at this point is just laughably simplistic. They can be both a symptom and an existential threat—these are not mutually exclusive attributes.

Most of your comments are of the sort you regularly hear from first year university political economy students. And that is being generous.

I and many others have already spoken at length as to why, so I am not going to do it again. But your insistence of posting this nonsense, followed by “well, I don’t know much about [insert the subject you were just assertively commenting on] but…” responses to people calling it out belies the fact that you know very well you are most often merely wumming and for someone reason are never dealt with accordingly.
He’s just a fucking bore. Same schtick time after time followed by a like when he gets called out.

Not in its entirety if i'm being totally honest, so may have initially jumped the gun (pun) a tad when re-posting what had come up in my newsfeed as i were doing many things at same time. (rare due diligence slip)

Clarity wasn't as clear within the vid post than article as i lumped em together.
I would you are always totally honest but fair enough.

The guy arrested is — allegedly — a member of a hardcore right-wing group and apparently carried weaponry for his “protection” (and I guess fake passports and drivers licenses).

Perhaps the sheriff in question (non-partisan, but his political website certainly leans in one direction) might have amped the narrative for his own aggrandizement (speculation).

He’s just a fucking bore. Same schtick time after time followed by a like when he gets called out.
He gets a bit testy when you hit a nerve though, which is kind of funny. But I’m not bothered by him for whatever reason.

Misanthropes have their place in the world, though no one weeps when they depart it.

Arrest a man outside a Trump rally but allow them to walk around in crowds during disturbances.

What a fucked up system.
I suspect after accusations of being caught off guard by the last two 'assassination attempts' the secret service were a bit over zealous this time - it seems mad to us, but it's probably not that unusual for an American with their silly right to bear arms to be cutting about tooled up for no reason.

I suspect after accusations of being caught off guard by the last two 'assassination attempts' the secret service were a bit over zealous this time - it seems mad to us, but it's probably not that unusual for an American with their silly right to bear arms to be cutting about tooled up for no reason.
Will someone PLEASE read the article???

Will someone PLEASE read the article???

giphy.gif

I read that in this voice in my head.

I see by the various US political threads showing as having new posts, but when I open them there don’t seem to be many new posts, someone has woken up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.