Donald Trump | Found guilty on all 34 counts

Why do you think Putin wants Kazakhstan?

Do you not think that Russia and other countries agreed trade deals??

I've never visited Astana, a quick look over - seems lovely. If Newcastle draws them away in Euro Confrence, Kazak away day!

What do you think when Putin says - get rid of Nazi from Ukraine??

What Putin means is getting rid of the Americans - Nazis.

When WW2 ended, the USA housed nearly all of NAZI scientists.

There is Azov battalion that wears the SS.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thing when Putin says he wants rid of the Nazi's from Ukraine - he means rid of the USA from Ukraine. As they were the people who trafficked the brain knowledge to get to space.
You are spectacularly stupid. This ^ is complete gibberish.

For a few seconds I contemplated an elongated, thoughtful and rational riposte but looking at that last paragraph and the sudden diversionary tactic of creating a thread on Italian defenders of all things, I'm inclined to believe I'd be foolishly replying to an AI generated bot
I would have thought that bullshit generated by AI would at least be coherent and believable to the gullible. The bullshit generated by this whack job is anything but that. He’s one of a series of these loons who are instantly forgettable as individuals because they all spout almost identical fucking shite that they’ve gathered from the conspiracy nut areas of the internet. Not worth the steam off your piss.

I would have thought that bullshit generated by AI would at least be coherent and believable to the gullible. The bullshit generated by this whack job is anything but that. He’s one of a series of these loons who are instantly forgettable as individuals because they all spout almost identical fucking shite that they’ve gathered from the conspiracy nut areas of the internet. Not worth the steam off your piss.
His last post referred to Newcastle in third person... there's not a Geordie or Brit on earth that would use this conjugation so I've no idea if it's a bot or an alien from the planet Zarg. Could be a yank as they do refer to teams in 3rd person

His last post referred to Newcastle in third person... there's not a Geordie or Brit on earth that would use this conjugation so I've no idea if it's a bot or an alien from the planet Zarg. Could be a yank as they do refer to teams in 3rd person
I suppose it could be a bot if someone asked ChatGPT to create a bot that sounded like a fucking moron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.