Donald Trump

Normally, you get the sense that he blusters his way through but mostly believes his own BS, but looking at that clip, it seemed that there was a lack of belief this time. Half a billion is a lot of money to most people and maybe the realiosation is just hitting home.

"They're saying I valued them way higher than they should be valued"

Well that's fraud.

"Actually, I valued them way less than they're actually valued."

Err... well... that's... also fraud.

Donald, I know nobody has told you this, but the objective is to endeavour to correctly value your properties.

"They're saying I valued them way higher than they should be valued"

Well that's fraud.

"Actually, I valued them way less than they're actually valued."

Err... well... that's... also fraud.

Donald, I know nobody has told you this, but the objective is to endeavour to correctly value your properties.
Under representing on tax and over representing for loans, yes numbnuts, that's what you've been charged with.

Millions in debt. I'm sure that foreign powers wouldn't offer to pay him for any national secrets....

If he wins and his first act of business is fucking off to Saudi for a "peace" mission with Putin and Netanyahu might be a giveaway.
Even if he loses he has a pile of top secret files which he will sell to his mates Putin, Xi, Kim Yungun, Orban etc etc.

Normally, you get the sense that he blusters his way through but mostly believes his own BS, but looking at that clip, it seemed that there was a lack of belief this time. Half a billion is a lot of money to most people and maybe the realiosation is just hitting home.
That clip is a few weeks old I think. You can see he is trying to play to his dumb ass base but he clearly knows he's talking BS, he normally does BS with more conviction.

He knows he's fucked. As does everyone stood around him, Habba is lurking over his shoulder, you can't see her well but you know she has that dead look in her eyes. Like a dog taking a shit, as goldbridge would say. They all knew back then where this was going and in the weeks since its right on course. Exposing the fact he doesn't have the cash or assets he claims and he can't make bond. He's going to have to plead poverty in order to appeal. Then he will lose the appeal and he will be broke. We are well into the end game now.

Last edited:
That clip is a few weeks old I think. You can see he is trying to play to his dumb ass base but he clearly knows he's talking BS, he's normall does BS with more conviction.

He knows he's fucked. As does everyone stood around him, Habba is lurking over his shoulder, you can't see her well but you know she has that dead look in her eyes. Like a dog taking a shit, as goldbridge would say. They all knew back then where this was going and in the weeks since its right on course. Exposing the fact he doesn't have the cash or assets he claims and he can't make bond. He's going to have to plead poverty in order to appeal. Then he will lose the appeal and he will be broke. We are well into the end game now.
Hopefully politically too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.