Donald Trump

Odds for Trump to win, outright, are pretty good.

Harris is deeply unpopular, worse than Biden. Dems have made it that she's next in line, but they really want Newsom.

However, Harris and Newsom are from the same state and the Dems can't have two challengers from the same state go up as challenging for the presidency, I believe. It doesn't help that Newsom got his arse spanked by De Santis in their debate and De Santis got belittled by Trump.

If Biden drops out, Harris has to go with him, so it leaves Newsom available, but not able to get the Biden financial 'warchest' (I'm sure the Dems will find a way around this).

But, if Biden stays in and drops even more clangers, the Dems are even more fucked. Not great optics, anywhere!

Looks like the Dems have ensnared themselves in their web of deceit on this one!

The choice of two octogenarians and two real life Dem dummies to fight it out over the political hot chair.

Hilarious all round, any which way you look at it!

Odds for Trump to win, outright, are pretty good.

Harris is deeply unpopular, worse than Biden. Dems have made it that she's next in line, but they really want Newsom.

However, Harris and Newsom are from the same state and the Dems can't have two challengers from the same state go up as challenging for the presidency, I believe. It doesn't help that Newsom got his arse spanked by De Santis in their debate and De Santis got belittled by Trump.

If Biden drops out, Harris has to go with him, so it leaves Newsom available, but not able to get the Biden financial 'warchest' (I'm sure the Dems will find a way around this).

But, if Biden stays in and drops even more clangers, the Dems are even more fucked. Not great optics, anywhere!

Looks like the Dems have ensnared themselves in their web of deceit on this one!

The choice of two octogenarians and two real life Dem dummies to fight it out over the political hot chair.

Hilarious all round, any which way you look at it!
I'm not following this closely, why is Harris so unpopular exactly?

I'm not following this closely, why is Harris so unpopular exactly?

Despite her 'sleeping her way to the top', Harris is going through a makeover right now, in light of Biden's showing. Her approval rating has hovered between 37% and 40% in the last 3 months. Pretty sure it's been lower than that, but I'm just going off this year. I mean, this VP got defeated in her own State in the Pres run in 2020! Her 'I was that little girl and busing issue' with Biden is what got her this gig when Abrams was, pretty much, front runner for VP from the Black perspective.

There are a shit ton of memes for Harris out there. Left media have used this one to highlight her word salad (but there's a lot of it), lately... if you can sit through it...

From a personal pov, I like this one, which captures her quite well... LOL...

From a general personal POV I see this woman leaning into her 'Black' side and co-opting when it's convenient. Stacey Abrams would have been a much better candidate, despite her bending the knee to Biden for a whole lot of nothing.

So, as I'm in a rush for work, I'll leave it here. Trump is not a brainbox, by any means, but would have a field day asking what she's done in her role compared to speaking with world leaders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.