Don't Bang the Drum.

Didsbury Dave said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Absolutely pissed myself laughing at those 'this is a movement' type comments.

You're a little gaggle of teenage dweebs on an Internet forum. The atmosphere at city has got nothing to do with you. Drop this now because you're making fools of yourselves.

Are you an idiot? Why does it bother you so much that they attempt to make an improvement?

They won't make an improvement on anything because, in the unlikely event of 2 or 3 of them actually trying to make a racket like a one man band at the circus, they'll be ignored or more likely told to fuck off. It's a storm in an Internet teacup which, just like those stupid song threads which spring up every week on here, are a million miles away from what happens in the stadiums. It's cloud cuckoo land. I bet none of you have ever been to Ewood park or Hillsborough where the whole 'fun-band' atmosphere betrays, no , it shames English football culture and it's roots.

Do Chelsea have a bunch of fucking cheeseballs dressed like Christmas trees and beating drums like they are on a cub scouts march?

No.

Do man united?

No.

Do spurs, everton, villa, arsenal, west ham or Leeds?

No.

And why? Because they are big city clubs who are above stupid gimmicks like that. Just like we always have been and always will be. This isnt ice hockey or rugby league, its premier league football. We do not aspire to be like accrington fucking Stanley. We are the famous Manchester fucking city.

If you don't understand then you don't deserve to support Manchester city.

Stop wasting your time.

Chapeau sir

Bring back the 80's I say. Fuck all the kids and women off and get back to the days when all the singers would push past each other and get to the top of the kippax, near the away fence, loaded with sharpened coins and the odd dart.

The days when you could decide to go the game on the day, pay on the door, get pissed up for a fiver, sing whatever the fuck you wanted about any subject and wonder whether you would get home alive.

The good old days....What you reckon Dave?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Bring back the 80's I say. Fuck all the kids and women off and get back to the days when all the singers would push past each other and get to the top of the kippax, near the away fence, loaded with sharpened coins and the odd dart.

The days when you could decide to go the game on the day, pay on the door, get pissed up for a fiver, sing whatever the fuck you wanted about any subject and wonder whether you would get home alive.

Don't forget.

Pissing on another Blues leg is compulsory.

On a serious note. Best times of my life as a City fan. Ok the teams we watched were shit, bar the 5-1, and the other odd victories, but that top corner of the Kippax next to the away fans was f***ing mental. Best squirms I've ever been in. Sadly the younguns these days haven't got a f***ing clue how mental football used to be in this country.

Didsbury Dave said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Absolutely pissed myself laughing at those 'this is a movement' type comments.

You're a little gaggle of teenage dweebs on an Internet forum. The atmosphere at city has got nothing to do with you. Drop this now because you're making fools of yourselves.

Are you an idiot? Why does it bother you so much that they attempt to make an improvement?

They won't make an improvement on anything because, in the unlikely event of 2 or 3 of them actually trying to make a racket like a one man band at the circus, they'll be ignored or more likely told to fuck off. It's a storm in an Internet teacup which, just like those stupid song threads which spring up every week on here, are a million miles away from what happens in the stadiums. It's cloud cuckoo land. I bet none of you have ever been to Ewood park or Hillsborough where the whole 'fun-band' atmosphere betrays, no , it shames English football culture and it's roots.

Do Chelsea have a bunch of fucking cheeseballs dressed like Christmas trees and beating drums like they are on a cub scouts march?

No.

Do man united?

No.

No.

And why? Because they are big city clubs who are above stupid gimmicks like that. Just like we always have been and always will be. This isnt ice hockey or rugby league, its premier league football. We do not aspire to be like accrington fucking Stanley. We are the famous Manchester fucking city.

Stop wasting your time.

What a very bitter and sad post. I'm really not bothered about the drum but I'm finding your attitude pathetic for a grown man which I assume you are.

Leave the lads be.

Josh Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

No.

Do man united?

No.

No.

Stop wasting your time.

What a very bitter and sad post. I'm really not bothered about the drum but I'm finding your attitude pathetic for a grown man which I assume you are.

Leave the lads be.

Not sad or bitter at all I'm fucking sick to death of nob jockeys telling others how they should conduct themselves at a game of football

grim up north said:
Josh Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

No.

Do man united?

No.

No.

Stop wasting your time.

Leave the lads be.

Not sad or bitter at all I'm fucking sick to death of nob jockeys telling others how they should conduct themselves at a game of football

Thats exactly what people like Didsbury are doing....

grim up north said:
Josh Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

No.

Do man united?

No.

No.

Stop wasting your time.

Leave the lads be.

his post was directed at Didsbury Dave. Unless......

grim up north said:
Josh Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

No.

Do man united?

No.

No.

Stop wasting your time.

Leave the lads be.

So on what moral standing have you got to tell people how to conduct themselves at a game of football?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

hahahahaha. Quality.

A bunch of 16 year old nerds dressed up like billy smart's circus, shouting through megaphones and doing choreographed dance moves represents the inevitable march of progress does it? Anyone who doesn't go along with the charade is an 80s hooligan, a killjoy, a Luddite, an old man?

Hilarious. Luckily the majority of blues have a bit more sense and if some div stands up on a soapbox at the front of the south stand with his megaphone I expect them to be laughed at and ignored.

The reason the Dortmund fans outsung city's fans last week was because 3000 of them made a bloody racket for 90 minutes, just like city do at many away grounds. Atmosphere is noise, not fucking twee 'choreography'.

Let it go. Your 'citizens movement' is just a silly thread on the Internet.

Only standing terraces would bring any kind of decent atmosphere at any of the BIG clubs as it's shit at most of them now.

The old days are gone forever and are only replicated slightly at away games and even then are sometimes crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.