Don't Bang the Drum.

There was a drum constantly being banged by the Dortmund fans last Wednesday which made the atmosphere from their section amazing. I haven't read any complaints on the numerous atmosphere threads on here about the drum being annoying. I stand right next to the away fans in the South Stand and it didn't annoy anyone around me to my knowledge. All I heard from blues stood near me was how great their support was. So a YES from me if it helps to create the atmosphere the Dortmund fans created!

There is a light said:
I can't believe people are actually for it.

We'd look like a tinpot club with really shit fans like Bolton.

If the Rags did it I would piss myself.... so a big no.

I don't expect anyone over 20 years old will say yes either.

Dortmund didn't look like a tinpot club to me!!!!!! By the way I am way over 20 years old.

No!

Why don't we have piped karaoke music that we can all join in with and girls with pom poms dancing about in front of the stand singing' 2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate, City!'

allan harper said:
Ill probably just go to away games and leave the pantomime to the kids.

Good! Its the miserable gits we need to get rid of to vacate the seat for someone who wants to create an atmosphere.

If you'd rather sit/stand in a silent stadium then that's your prerogative but I'd rather be amongst the noise that I witnessed with the dortmund fans that contained a drum. Big deal.

I know which type of atmosphere would get more respect.

Blue Mooner said:
allan harper said:
Ill probably just go to away games and leave the pantomime to the kids.

Good! Its the miserable gits we need to get rid of to vacate the seat for someone who wants to create an atmosphere.

If you'd rather sit/stand in a silent stadium then that's your prerogative but I'd rather be amongst the noise that I witnessed with the dortmund fans that contained a drum. Big deal.

I know which type of atmosphere would get more respect.

You assume because I don't want I drum that I don't sing a matches, I sing all the time in the south stand its not my fault that there is only a few of us who join in. Next time you go wadding in waffling shite calling me a miserable git try and get your facts right and you can stick your drum up your arse.

I normally stand in 110 but was sat in the north stand against Dortmund.One thing I noticed is that south and east stands seemed to be totally out of sync.there were a couple of moments when they almost sang together and you could sense the north stand were eager to join in. I believe if we got our act together and sang as one the atmosphere would spread. So my idea is one drummer in the east stand and one in the south stand working together to syncronise the singing and keep it going for longer and the rest will eventually join in.
Whilst I,m at it can i suggest when we are not playing against manure its "they" signed phill jones and not" you ".cos the away fans look at us like we are idiots.

vincent&co said:
I normally stand in 110 but was sat in the north stand against Dortmund.One thing I noticed is that south and east stands seemed to be totally out of sync.there were a couple of moments when they almost sang together and you could sense the north stand were eager to join in. I believe if we got our act together and sang as one the atmosphere would spread. So my idea is one drummer in the east stand and one in the south stand working together to syncronise the singing and keep it going for longer and the rest will eventually join in.
Whilst I,m at it can i suggest when we are not playing against manure its "they" signed phill jones and not" you ".cos the away fans look at us like we are idiots.

its not just out of sync between the SS and the singing section.....its also out of synch between blocks 111 & 110 of the singing section.

somebody starts a song in 110 and rather than join in, someone else starts a different song in 111.

fuck the competition, we should all be one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.