"Don't Blame Rooney"

Big Swifty

"Le Tissier says "Don't blame Rooney" " runs the soundbite on SSN this afto.
He doesn't bear the sole responsibility but doubts must be cast on his true worth. He is not a callow youth any more - it's time he did something. Peter Crouch, we forgive you.

He reminded me of the fat, unfit kid, who gets picked last on school football teams. It was like he had been binging on pie and beer during those 2 games he didn't play.

Unknown_Genius said:
He reminded me of the fat, unfit kid, who gets picked last on school football teams. It was like he had been binging on pie and beer during those 2 games he didn't play.

He actually played better in the two games he missed..

Thenumber1blue said:
He's not world class,I dont want to hear people keep saying that he is.

Hes far from world class..world class players actually do sommat on the world stage..

The curtain came up,the audience watched,he fluffed his lines...

Thenumber1blue said:
There's no such thing as 'world class' (no definition to what it is, no guidelines to who can be named) so it doesn't matter anyway.

danburge82 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
There's no such thing as 'world class' (no definition to what it is, no guidelines to who can be named) so it doesn't matter anyway.
Messi,Ronaldo,Xavi,Iniesta,Yaya,David Silva are world class,just for starters.

danburge82 said:
Thenumber1blue said:

There is a definition:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefreedictionary.com/world-class" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefreedictionary.com/world-class</a>

world-class (wûrldkls)
adj.
1. Ranking among the foremost in the world; of an international standard of excellence; of the highest order: a world-class figure skater.
2. Great, as in importance, concern, or notoriety.

A good player but not great, a player who has failed in two tournaments. A Media myth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.