Don't forget Dzeko's part in our title win!

MrChicago said:
pominoz said:
MrChicago said:
shut your **** lips tighter then

Beg yours??

Get off your ashy knees and keep hitting F5. I'll be back later

Don't bother.
Another Bosnian Dzeko fanboy, that cry's like a baby if someone thinks your idol is not the second coming.

You might want to start saving for a new kit top of the team your boy will be moving to.

pominoz said:
MrChicago said:
pominoz said:
Beg yours??

Don't bother.
Another Bosnian Dzeko fanboy, that cry's like a baby if someone thinks your idol is not the second coming.

You might want to start saving for a new kit top of the team your boy will be moving to.

I'm a Serb. Close enough. That shoeshine kit ready? Come on, I'll work that pathetic hate for your own club players right out of you. Wax on, wax off.

We won the title. Every player should have their own thread, that's how we celebrate. Who the f are you and where did you come from with that attitude?

MrChicago said:
pominoz said:
MrChicago said:

Don't bother.

I'm a Serb. Close enough. That shoeshine kit ready? Come on, I'll work that pathetic hate for your own club players right out of you. Wax on, wax off.

I have no hate at all for Dzeko, he comes across as a nice bloke that is popular with the rest of the team.
My (and other posters) problem is with some of the Dzeko fanboy posters, that are aggressive and insulting to anyone that points out that he has faults.

He can be very good, but he is not consistent enough and when he is off form (much of the season) he stinks.

What is the "shoeshine" thing about?

MrChicago said:
We won the title. Every player should have their own thread, that's how we celebrate. Who the f are you and where did you come from with that attitude?

Every player can have a thread, but you would think that Dzeko was the only reason that we won the league.

I come from Manchester and have supported this club for over 40 years, and i will still be doing so when you and Dzeko are long gone.

The man's a gentleman, and has shown how dangerous he can be. If he stays then hopefully he can work to extend the sort of form he had until November last year. If he doesn't then all the very best to him, and thanks for the good times.

Well, based on media today the odds of him staying are rapidly decreasing.

It sucks if he goes, but at least we will not have to witness every thread about him get shit on anymore by the likes of pominoz, city diehard, etc....Not a single Dzeko thread can go without their shit-spewing.

It would actually be a relief.

Do not know any other forum members who talk so much shit about any other player on the team like these two blokes.
If I didnt know better I'd think Dzeko must have banged their dearest ones sometimes...amazing, actually.

EaglesFan said:

It sucks if he goes, but at least we will not have to witness every thread about him get shit on anymore by the likes of pominoz, city diehard, etc....Not a single Dzeko thread can go without their shit-spewing.

Do not know any other forum members who talk so much shit about any other player on the team like these two blokes.
If I didnt know better I'd think Dzeko must have banged their dearest ones sometimes...amazing, actually.

There are a couple who will have a go at Balo after he scores a hat trick because he didnt smile. They will then make up false facts and try to make everyone believe them
For what its worth mate i dont think we really looking for a forward so i cant see any of them moving on

would we have won the league this season without his goals....?

I think not

I'm sure I am not the only old mancunian that will be sad to see him go either if he understandably chooses to in order to play more football ;-)

I'd far rather Tevez fucked off.

This is not about 'fanboys' or where you are from. The appreciation for Edin is evident in the ground when he plays and the fans sing his name.

EaglesFan said:

Do you read the posts to the end or just see a criticism and fly off the handle?

No one is "shit-spewing" on him, you guys just can not handle anyone saying he is not as good as you think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.