Don't give up Johno!

feel so sorry for him he is a really good player and in my view had more than superman in general hope he comes back fitter and stronger keep going mate:)

Real shame for the lad. Keep my fingers crossed for him as he does have a lot of talent. Don`t want to put a dampener on things but how many players, especially young players, come back from the injuries that he has had and fulfill their potential? You are never as good as you were before. No one has come back from a really bad knee injury and been as good as they once were. They always lose a bit of pace.

I'm as gutted as anyone. I hope that people don't get too overboard on rumours. People can be desparate for information in cases like this and often will seize on rumours. I would urge anyone that doesn't know specifically the facts not to go spreading rumours, no matter how well intentioned. There is no point lying about something like this and I'm sure the club will be honest in what they put out regarding Johnno.

Gutted for the lad, from all the weight he put on from his last injury...just cant see he'll get back in the team in another 12 months + rehab...gutted as he really was a top player with bags of potential.

MCC said:
Real shame for the lad. Keep my fingers crossed for him as he does have a lot of talent. Don`t want to put a dampener on things but how many players, especially young players, come back from the injuries that he has had and fulfill their potential? You are never as good as you were before. No one has come back from a really bad knee injury and been as good as they once were. They always lose a bit of pace.

Roy Keane came back a better player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.