Don't know what the problem is....

Quinny85

I don't see why everyone is surprised we got beat on Saturday, we always get beat by them and it's the same with Spurs. As long as we beat Stoke and Bolton then 4th is ours.

We battered them on Saturday and on another day we could have scored 10. Mancini was poor when we went 2-1 down, the substitutions should have been made straight away. As for bringing Jo on in the 90th minute just shows that no matter how many mistakes he's admitted making, he still hasn't learnt from them.

Fingers crossed for the cup final but in my heart of hearts and can only see a defeat.

But we shouldn't have lost Saturday. At one point in the first half, where we were so dominant, I thought that this is not the EFC side that we have come to know and love. They were poor. The same old tale of spurning gilt-edged chances. Yaya's one-on-one and Paddy's gaping goal. Would he have missed that playing for The Arse? Probably not. But even in the ebb 'n flow of a game, the over-archin' hand of destiny in the form of 'It's our turn'! didn't materialise like it did at Wembley.

I have every faith in the same notion v Spuds on Tuesday. No matter what the team, the play, the chances, 'Arry, no Bale - IT'S OUR TURN to win!

we will win tomorrow and on saturday,we have the players and the spirit cmon city

We shouldnt have lost but lets move on. We must not lose to spurs, a draw would be good enough im confident we can beat stoke or Bolton but it would be nicer only needing a draw from one of those!

Pigeonho said:
MCFC BOB said:
Bloody hope you're right.
If not, there can be no excuses i'm afraid.

This has been the same all season though hasn't it? No excuses to the continued spending that has happened. I wish I shared your optimism for tomorrow pal but i'm genuinely gearing myself up for a defeat. It's the same with Saturday too, I can just see them bullying us for 90mins and us caving in.

Jnr Kisby said:
We shouldnt have lost but lets move on. We must not lose to spurs, a draw would be good enough im confident we can beat stoke or Bolton but it would be nicer only needing a draw from one of those!
If we win tomorrow, we can afford to lose the other games, even if Liverpoo win tonight. I think thats right anyway. We HAVE to win anyway tomorrow. Imagine that noose off the players neck going into the final?<br /><br />-- Mon May 09, 2011 8:56 am --<br /><br />
nevilletogoater-in said:
Pigeonho said:
If not, there can be no excuses i'm afraid.

This has been the same all season though hasn't it? No excuses to the continued spending that has happened. I wish I shared your optimism for tomorrow pal but i'm genuinely gearing myself up for a defeat. It's the same with Saturday too, I can just see them bullying us for 90mins and us caving in.
If we are capable of beating United at Wembley, we are capable of beating Stoke. Like i have said though, tomorrow has a massive baring on more than just the league standings. The players will have a ton of pressure lifted off their shoulders if 4th is guaranteed going into Saturday. We have to win tomorrow, its as simple as that. Spurs looked poor on Saturday too. I watched the entire game and if we can turn it up a notch, they shouldn't really pose a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.