Don't you just hate the word ''project''?

When I hear the word "Project" it sounds like school homework or that boring git back in the 80's called Alan Parsons with his bland absolutely boring music. Cant we call it something else ?

dom said:
stumpy_mcfc said:
No - because it gives the sound that it is structured (maybe because I am a Project manager), the 10 year plan will be the conclusion to make us a sustaining force. Then the new project will be put in place but it will be structured and that is what we need and have done for years.

Agreed. We can't assume that we will suddenly magic -wanded into a world clas club (BTW let's stop using that stupid Top 4 shyte term , it simply concretises everyon's feudal notions of the God -given 'haves' and 'Have nots')

This I really hate and was used as a beating stick against us the last few weeks because we should not be expecting big players to come to us because we are not in this top 4.

Corky said:
stumpy_mcfc said:
No - because it gives the sound that it is structured (maybe because I am a Project manager), the 10 year plan will be the conclusion to make us a sustaining force. Then the new project will be put in place but it will be structured and that is what we need and have done for years.

Then you should know it is more of a programme than a project with a definate end point.

Ok you have me there :-0 but programme could and should be a number of Parallel projects BUT you could and no doubt will come back and say every transfer is a project. You get my drift, we can play on the words all night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.