Don't you just love Robinho!?

oh yes i certainly love Robby - he gives us pride and status like no one i can remember. When all those little shites take the piss out of my 6yr old lad for being a "Citeh" fan down here in the southern smog he can state we've got Robinho so do one. Unfortunetly as he is greatly outnumbered he'd prefer to either not go to Football anymore or wear an England top. Well he's got an away Dutch top now as i've just been to the Dam and soon it will have De Jong on the back.... take the heat off him, no fun having the piss taken out of you but i clearly state to him the boot will be on the other foot son, don't worry about that! Just imagine the knock on effect it's going to have in the playground/sports clubs etc with kids when we have the likes of Tevez and Robinho etc? It's gonna be massive...

Matt Diablo said:
oh yes i certainly love Robby - he gives us pride and status like no one i can remember. When all those little shites take the piss out of my 6yr old lad for being a "Citeh" fan down here in the southern smog he can state we've got Robinho so do one. Unfortunetly as he is greatly outnumbered he'd prefer to either not go to Football anymore or wear an England top. Well he's got an away Dutch top now as i've just been to the Dam and soon it will have De Jong on the back.... take the heat off him, no fun having the piss taken out of you but i clearly state to him the boot will be on the other foot son, don't worry about that! Just imagine the knock on effect it's going to have in the playground/sports clubs etc with kids when we have the likes of Tevez and Robinho etc? It's gonna be massive...

Take him to the gym and get him pumped :)

Matt Diablo said:
RobinJo
Take him to the gym and get him pumped :)

He's started Karate...

Well you have no worries then, if they have a go at him, he can Jackie Chan their arse.

RobinJo said:
Boots_ said:
sidey14 said:
Robinho a WUM??

Robinho added: "A player like Santa Cruz is more than welcome and I've heard a deal for Carlos will be sorted very soon.

Wonder what his source is haha!!

spursmad321 = Robinho

= Garry Cooke?

:O:O:O:O

Im pretty sure Barry and all his family are keen Spurs fans.....

hertsblue said:
RobinJo said:
Boots_ said:
sidey14 said:
Robinho a WUM??

Robinho added: "A player like Santa Cruz is more than welcome and I've heard a deal for Carlos will be sorted very soon.

Wonder what his source is haha!!

spursmad321 = Robinho

= Garry Cooke?

:O:O:O:O

Im pretty sure Barry and all his family are keen Spurs fans.....
did robby really say that about tevez!?

Barry Conlons wig said:
Had to laugh at this cock, he's a rag that calls us plastic Mancs and then states in his profile Lancashire, what a total cock
http://www.thesun.co.uk/mysun/comme...2496938&submissionId=970598&nav=jump&pageNo=1

Their again anyone that reads that rag wants a slap, but this guy is your stereotypical rag, he's amongst those that actually think that they are going to recieve a fee for Tev.

Rag Cocks the lot of ya

Just tell them we may put a cheeky bid in for Rooney if they dont shut up, after all once a blue, always a blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.