Don't You Just Love The Germans?

What exactly do Germans "look" like ?

Square heads ? White ? Blonde ? Black hair with comedy tache ?

I must say the England squad did England proud and of course we had the added bonus of them all "looking identical" and oh so English !

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just how many of the Germans are solid 24ct Germans, good bunch of Poles in that team, Our Jerome is half an half, and Mario Gomez, what kind of German is he? Sounds like someone out of that well-known American family, the Adams's. Italo-Hispanic as Pablo Zabaletta!

So? All of them (apart from Cacau) have been born in Germany or lived in Germany since they were 2 years old (or 5 in the case of Klose), long before they even started playing football.

avoidconfusion said:
Just how many of the Germans are solid 24ct Germans, good bunch of Poles in that team, Our Jerome is half an half, and Mario Gomez, what kind of German is he? Sounds like someone out of that well-known American family, the Adams's. Italo-Hispanic as Pablo Zabaletta!

So? All of them (apart from Cacau) have been born in Germany or lived in Germany since they were 2 years old (or 5 in the case of Klose), long before they even started playing football.

I wonder where Rooney comes from....

gangerolv said:
avoidconfusion said:

Far Far Away....

gangerolv said:
avoidconfusion said:

That is a good question.
I know where he's heading....burn out, probably at 24.

chumpster1 said:
What exactly do Germans "look" like ?

Square heads ? White ? Blonde ? Black hair with comedy tache ?

I must say the England squad did England proud and of course we had the added bonus of them all "looking identical" and oh so English !

No, no, no. I actually heard a guy talking about this once. Spoke a lot of sense. He seemed pretty angry though. Anyway, he said that German's are supposed to have blond hair and blue eyes. He had some other interesting views as well. Said he wanted to bomb Old Trafford, expand Germany a little bit, get all the kids involved in some kind of club and perform a mass genocide. I forget his name.

gangerolv said:

So?

If you know your history Germany always had a world class team. Maybe England needs to look for foreigners to play for you since your team is pathetic, embarrassment, a joke.

Shouldn't you be sucking cock in Boyztown.

england football team are an absolute embarrassment to their country,there the most laaffed at team bar france maybe.every competition the press and ssn say this is englands year and each time england fail miserably,theyl never win anything for a very long time,still funny to see the press in total disarray when they do go out.

COME ON ZEEEEEE GERMANS!!

scall said:
Ha ha, can't fault em for it.

I just can't find a way to hate the Germans to be honest.

I dunno about that!

However I liked the dig because it is completely true!

We have fabricated this rivalry with them because we haven't beaten them in a important match for 40+ years! The truth is we aren't very good, the sooner we realise the the sooner we can stop piling unrealistic expectations onto the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.