Don't you want Robinho? dont you want him - oh oh oh oh

Op is a good song idea. Especially adding the second suggestion of ''You can't have Robinho....etc'' to be sung after it.

A winner.

Gaudino said:
Op is a good song idea. Especially adding the second suggestion of ''You can't have Robinho....etc'' to be sung after it.

A winner.

So we rollin with?:

"Don't you want Rob-in-ho?! dont you want him - oh oh oh oh"

"You can't have Robinho! You can't have him - oh oh oh oh"

I am sure when you posted it you really did think you were being original, just like posting that shit song.......sshhhhhhh can hear 40,000 blues singing it as we speak!!!!

If it helps I agree that you can be Mrs T as only a women would only post a shit chant like that- as for i typed it was accepted what? you must be a bird coming out with statments like that.

It must of escaped your notice but City have a reputation as credible fans-dont spoil it for the rest of us.

Got any Kajagogo chants?

How about this to Tom Jones She's a lady

He's got a smile on his face
He's got style he's got grace
He's Robinho
He's Robinho Whoa whoa whoa
He's Robinho

or Just

He's Robinho Whoa whoa whoa
He's Robinho

SouthStand211 said:
Gaudino said:

A winner.

So we rollin with?:

"Don't you want Rob-in-ho?! dont you want him - oh oh oh oh"

"You can't have Robinho! You can't have him - oh oh oh oh"
I'm all in for that one. Think they would be easy to get going, not hard to learn and better than we've got robinho. You've got my vote.

oh the talent hes got is frightful
but the skills are so delightful
born and raised in sao paulo
robinho, robinho, robinhooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.