doormen ..im hard you know

without a dream said:
The guy with a ponytail at 42's is massive, saw him kicking the fuck out of someone who pushed him, wouldn't pick a fight with him.

the bouncers on a friday and saturday night outside the chippy on salford precinct were handy. i dont know whether the chippy is still there or not it was a long time since i went down there

corky1970 said:
Now we all know they are governed by certain rules, but some of em are still knob head criminals but some are soft as shite ,some are monsters, some are female !!

have you ever paid a doorman off , or worst tried to have it out with the meaty bastards
and are there any at certain bars you would stay the fuck away from?

i know a couple at the TEMPLE in bolton and Sankeys who i believe are handy, and whats with female bouncers, how embarrasing would it be to get smacked about by one of these secret ninja fuckers

share expeirences please

I'm a partner in a firm and employ an ex 5 times world kickboxing champ, the nicest guy you could meet, a real gentlemen but fuck me he can go......... 5"5 and nothing to look at, those who take this at face value never do again (O:

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
corky1970 said:
Now we all know they are governed by certain rules, but some of em are still knob head criminals but some are soft as shite ,some are monsters, some are female !!

have you ever paid a doorman off , or worst tried to have it out with the meaty bastards
and are there any at certain bars you would stay the fuck away from?

i know a couple at the TEMPLE in bolton and Sankeys who i believe are handy, and whats with female bouncers, how embarrasing would it be to get smacked about by one of these secret ninja fuckers

share expeirences please

I'm a partner in a firm and employ an ex 5 times world kickboxing champ, the nicest guy you could meet, a real gentlemen but fuck me he can go......... 5"5 and nothing to look at, those who take this at face value never do again (O:

I bet I could have him.

TheMightyQuinn said:

I bet I could have him.

is that in the sexual context

TheMightyQuinn said:

I bet I could have him.

you could probably talk him to death (O:

TheMightyQuinn said:

I bet I could have him.

you could change your name to (the mighty qwim
) spell?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.