Dortmund away

Dortmund christmas market is brilliant. Me and the Mrs went last year and loved it. Locals are excellent and will be definatly worth the visit.

Flying from Luton on 3rd, back on 5th staying in a hostel in the centre of the city.

Should be a cracker and potentially a decider.

Dortmund christmas Market is brilliant, cheap grub and good beer, but my understanding is that City are barred for the Irish Bar in Dortmund, or was that just you Mick?

LHarper said:
Flying from Luton on 3rd, back on 5th staying in a hostel in the centre of the city.

Should be a cracker and potentially a decider.

How much were your flights i cant find less than 250 each its bullshit not paying that 100 150 tops

Just booked with Edreams flying out to cologne (German wings MCR) and back from Dusseldorf (Lufthanse MCR) and staying in Dussledorf £140.00.

Flying from Dublin to Dusseldorf on the monday morning and back on the wednesday morn, so was a bit worried when one of todays papers shown the game as to be played on the wednesday night

Does anyone know of another Sports Options type company that does away trips ?

Obviously I would of liked to of gone with them again, but with them going the day before and straight back after its not ideal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.